Last night at church, my son, Logan, gave a prayer request that made me chuckle and smile. It reminded me of some of the requests he used to give before bed time each night when he was about four, and my father had a copy of them that he sent back to me. These make me chuckle even more.
- that Boomer [our boxer] won’t wag his tail when we are looking angry at him
- that all the men in boats will keep from tipping over
- that all the light bulbs will never burn out
- that Emmie’s [his sister’s] lamp will work again
- that all the rhinoserouses will keep out of America (I think he was terrified of rhinoserouses at the time).